Life in Bangalore
Bengaluru or Bangalore is best known for its charm, modern lifestyle, weather, and its metropolitan environment. The city is known as the ‘Silicon Valley of India’ as it is the hub for information technology companies in India.
Five reasons why Bangalore should
be your top choice in India:
- Best of Both Worlds
Bangalore is a vast metropolitan city with a diverse population from across India with access to nature, hikes, and lake promenades throughout the city offering the best of both worlds. In addition to a large cross-culture of India nationals, Bangalore is also home to a large number of expatriates and has rich offerings of international and national cultural opportunities.
- The city offers excellent connectivity options
As one of the largest cities in India, Bangalore has an international airport. Due to its proximity to South East Asia and the fact that it is the Silicon Valley of India, there are several international flights that fly out daily with direct flights to Europe, Middle East, and Southeast Asia.
- It has a moderate climate throughout the year
The climate is one of the best aspects of Bangalore. Since it is at an elevation of 920m the weather is pleasant throughout the year, even during the summer months.
- Cost of living is reasonable
Bangalore has a very competitive cost of living in comparison to other metropolitan cities in India. Accommodation is reasonable and modes of transport within the city including buses, cabs, and auto-rickshaws are cheap.
- It has excellent choices to wine and dines
Having a diverse community has its benefits – a wide variety of restaurants that cater to the multicultural population in Bangalore.
Things to do in Banglaore
- Lal Bagh: Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Bangalore Palace: Royal residence in the heart of the city
- Bannerghatta National Park: National park with a variety of wild animals
- Cubbon Park: Lush, green park at the city center
- Quick weekend getaways for adventure camping and nature walks
- Dedicated streets for shopping